Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY, WEEK THREE

Good weigh in this morning. I was down 3.4 pounds to double my total weight loss to 6.8 pounds. Now, is this my "real" weight or did I happen to hit a valley? I think it's my real weight. It was similar on both Sunday and Monday. And my weigh in last week at 172.6 was a day or two after weighing in at 170.8. So it feels about right.

That being said, this week may not be as good. Yesterday I celebrated with some friends to the tune of 2,500ish calories and Thursday is Thanksgiving. I was glad yesterday's fun did not affect the scale too much this morning. But movement might be hard this week. Good thing I have that half marathon on Sunday to keep me in line. Anyways, If I could lose just over a pound this week and be at 168.0 next Wednesday I'd consider that a huge victory.

Hopefully I can lose these final 4.2 pounds in the next three weeks. 1.4 pounds a week. If I keep doing what I have been doing, I should be able to manage that. That'll release me to freedom on December 16th, a week earlier than I originally hoped. This whole experience has taught (and re-taught) me a lot about my daily eating habits... I'll have a post on that once this is all over.

Last Week: 172.6 lbs
This Week: 169.2 lbs
Weekly Loss: -3.4 lbs
Total Loss: -6.8 lbs
Pounds from Goal: 4.2 lbs

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    It's pre Thanksgiving wed's.... What are the weigh in results. You should totally do a pre/post meal weigh in. ...anonymous internet post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have done the pre-meal weigh in, but I was totally 171.8 after...

      Delete
  2. Your doing great buddy! Enjoy Thanksgiving and get right back to it.

    ReplyDelete