Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY, WEEK TWO

Another week in the positive direction. I am a little disappointed just because I saw about a pound less than this when I stepped on the scale Monday, but I know from last time my weight bounces around and I can't always step on the scale when it happens to be at a valley. This is actually probably much closer to reality... I am eating and exercising to lose an average of a pound a half a week and that's pretty much exactly what I did. My scale only goes in .2 increments so I might have actually lost exactly a pound a half, who knows.

Eating was very good this last week, didn't go over my allotted calories once. I did eat two meals on Sunday and Monday that were large and made me feel kind of sick to my stomach (after going lighter on the other meals in anticipation). Probably not the best strategy there, so I'll try to avoid those. Can't wait until I hit my goal and can just pig out.

Last Week: 174.0 lbs
This Week: 172.6 lbs
Weekly Loss: -1.4 lbs
Total Loss: -3.4 lbs
Pounds from Goal: 7.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment