Friday, May 06, 2005

http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/church_politics

That is so pathetic I'm not even going to get into it. WWJD? Certainly not that I would think. What a prick.

Anywho, yesterday I had my AP English test. If I passed it, I get to skip Freshman English in college and another class, forgot what it was. Anyways, it started at 7:40 in the morning so I was very tired. It lasted four and half hours, but the first 45 minutes or so what just bubbling in ridiculous forms. It had a multiple choice section... 55 questions in 60 minutes that was really hard. Then we had to write three essays in two hours. So yeah, it sucked. But, I think I did well enough to pass so I saved myself a lot of work in college.

Not much happening at school... our softball team looks good again. Last year they made it all the way to the finals... me and Kenny drove down to OSU to watch but they lost in extra innings.

No comments:

Post a Comment