Sunday, May 01, 2005

Well, somehow I caught a cold on Friday and so this whole weekend I've been kinda stuffy and sick. That sucks because, for once, it was actually sunny outside. I did play tennis, but I didn't do very good or enjoy it very much because I didn't feel good.

Family Guy finally came back on the air tonight and it was good as always. It was amazing how they just picked it up after three years and you can't even tell. They also seemed to go back to the first season formula of random flashbacks and allusions (Bed Bath and Beyond, when he forgot how to sit) which was good to see. Towards the end of the third season they started losing that and it wasn't as good.

I read a bunch of my English book and am almost done. Four hundred and thirty pages of small print takes a toll on you. It was a good book, but in today's short attention span society, it should have been a 20 page picture book. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment