Thursday, November 17, 2005

So what did I do today? Glad you asked:





Notice the total "editing time." That isn't editing time... that's how long I took to write the damn paper (still have to edit). 517 minutes is just over eight hours... six of which were today. Basically I worked from about 4pm to midnight on this, taking a two hour break to eat dinner and watch the Blazers (they actually won, beating the Chicago Bulls!).

So yeah, basically it was hell. I had to write a report on Business Casual Dress and the feasibility of implementing it at my imaginary company. As you can see, it took 13 pages to do. I went slightly overboard in some areas, so hopefully I can get a good grade.

On Monday I went to the Beavers basketball game against Lewis and Clark. They ran them out of the gym 110-63, but the highlight of the night was Lamar Hurd's 3/4 court bomb to end the first half. The crowd absolutely exploded when the ball went in, and it got much louder than any of the recent football games (because we blow so very, very badly).

1 comment:

  1. you should see my buisness casual dress....

    ReplyDelete