Sunday, November 13, 2005

This weekend was "Dad's Weekend" at OSU. My dad came down on Saturday morning to go to the game with me which started at 3:30.

We went and tailgated at a friend of my dad's friends RV. It was fun, I got fed for free and we were able to stay dry under a canopy type thing on the RV. It was overcast and drizzly all day, but fortunately for the football game is stayed pretty dry.

Speaking of the game, it blew. The Beavers lost AGAIN and we were way up high in the bleachers with our tickets. Anywho so that was disappointing and the Beavers are going to get blown out of the water next week in the Civil War. Oh boy, can't wait.

After that we went out to dinner at El Sol de Mexico... that was good despite the 30 minute wait to get a table because of all the dads and their kids. I did get the see the Beavers punter there, so that was nice. I bet was on the only person in the whole restaurant who knew what our punter looked like. So yeah.

Today I woke up at 2pm and have done nothing. Right now I'm just sort of waiting for dinner to come, then I might work on my math homework or something. I don't feel very with it today. How are you?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:38 AM

    Thomas, Them are fighting words. Who is this Kevin guy??
    Glad to see you had a nice time with ricccccci.
    Maybe I will see you when you come up to puddletown next week. Love you.

    ReplyDelete