Wednesday, November 23, 2005

So what happened this weekend? Ohhhhhhh, nothing to note. Very uneventful.

Anyways, last night I went to the OSU Basketball game against Prarie View A&M, which is a historical black college somewhere in the South. It was pretty close all game until a run late in the second half put the Beavers ahead for good and they cruised to a 88-71 win.

I then played basketball from 10pm-midnight at Dixon. That's always fun.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Both of my grandmas are coming over, along with my sister and my aunt. We are going to eat the turkey I got from work for Thanksgiving last year, so hopefully its still good. Yeah. This weekend I hope to play football with Max, but Sid is gone (Navy) and Stephen is gone too, so I don't know who the fourth person will be, maybe Max will have someone.

Anywho, have a safe holiday weekend everyone.

Oh yeah, Blazers won last night! On the road! Wohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment