Friday, May 31, 2013

THIS WEEKEND'S 16 MILE ROUTE

I plotted out the route I will do tomorrow morning. It is a 16 mile journey from my house to the Fanno Creek Trail, popping into the trail more to the north (Denney vs. Hall) than I usually do and staying on it to its southern terminus past the Tigard Library.

Since I will need to hydrate on a run this long, I also plotted the drinking fountain locations. These include the normal one in Woodard Park, the water fountain at the library (I presume there is one inside) and one at Conestoga Rec Center. The one at Conestoga Rec Center is most certainly NOT outside, but I figure if I stumble inside I could refill my water bottle.

Yes, I will be carrying a water bottle. I don't have one of those fancy ones that clips onto a belt or anything, so it will likely just be a 20oz pop bottle. That will be annoying to carry but I'll be taking it easy and it is a much better option than being dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment