Monday, August 07, 2006

I've been pretty sucessful in getting stuff for our new apartment. So far we have:

-Couch
-Recliner
-Silverware
-Pots & Pans
-Some Plates/Bowls
-Cups
-Microwave
-Box Fan
-TV Stand
-Coffee Table (thanks to Laurel's sis)

That's stuff we've obtained. Both are bedrooms are already stocked and then we have stuff like lamps/side tables we are bringing from home. We still need:

-Main TV
-Kitchen Chairs
-Blender/Toaster
-Decor (?)
-Shower Curtain

Should be interesting. Most the stuff we've gotten from garage sales... we went one Saturday and got a bunch. And then my boss at work is hooking me up with a bunch of stuff and Kenny is getting stuff from his parents and my parents might give me the toaster/blender and buy new (fingers crossed) so yeah. Things are working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment