Friday, August 18, 2006

Let's see... what has been going on lately? Last Sunday I golfed and did terrible on the front nine but decent on the back nine. I think my total was in the 120s but I know on the back I shot in the 50s, which is good for me. It was at Tri-Mountain so I lost a lot of balls but also found some, so in all my score was about -4 (balls).

Work has been the same, nothing new really. Next week on Thursday Timeea (the girl who took over for me when I went to college) is going to Romania for a month, so I am covering for her. Another co-worker is going to help me out, but I'll still be working probably 7 hours or so a day. We'll see, I don't really know until it happens, but it will be nice. Much better than sitting in the closet fixing this part number process IDs, I'm about to kill myself over it... but not really. Normally I mix some other activities into the day and its not so bad.

Beaver football season is almost here! They start Thursday the 31st (my birthday!) against Eastern Washington. While the game probably won't be very exciting, the atmosphere, crowd, sea of orange, silent fireworks when we score, chainsaw, etc. will be. College football is the bestest time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment