Thursday, August 24, 2006

Okay, just had a little heart attack there. When I went to blogspot.com it automatically redirected me to beta.blogger.com or something because when I logged in my blog wasn't there. So I got kinda frantic... but its because I logged into the beta service, not the normal one. They are going to have A LOT of people confused if they just casually redirect you like that. I mean, COMMMME ON! (tribute to Rob Corddry).

Mainly I want to tell you about Monday. Me and Laurel went down to Corvallis to get tickets to the football game and also bring some stuff to my apartment. Well I didn't really get that together because most the stuff was either really big or small and scattered, so oh well. I did finally put the fan I bought at the garage sale in my room.

What I did so was rearrange some furnature and get it looking like it might in the fall. Not for sure, but it was better than scattered everywhere like it was:


Yes, no, maybe so?


Finishing touches.


The kitchen.


So after that we ventured on down to the dollar tree down the street to see what it was all about. I ended up spending four bucks on household stuff and got:

-Kitchen Soap
-Shower Curtain Rings
-Shower Curtain
-Something else? Can't remember.


What a perv.


Then it was onto get our tickets. Oh wait, actually this happened first but its too late to go back now. So lets pretend it happened after. We got our tickets at the box office and then checked out the Beavers practice:


Brandon Powers goes up for the catch... he got creamed and didn't make it.


Skeleton drill... receivers vs. secondary.

So that was my first experience of a Beaver football practice. It was kinda interesting to see how things worked, what drills they ran, who made good plays, etc. Some of the coaches were really vocal but Riley was pretty low key. All the practices are open to the public, one of the cool things about OSU. A lot of schools now don't even let reporters in, but Oregon State likes to keep the community feeling or whatever going, because they had bleachers and a good 50 or so fans were watching.

Anyways, that all took place after getting off work and leaving around 2 in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment