Friday, March 21, 2014

SHAMROCK PICTURES!

One of the really cool things about Shamrock this year was they had free photos for everyone. You know that photo "service" that takes pictures of you and then charges you $30 for one picture? That was free. They had an army of photographers and you could browse and download all your photos in high resolution for free. Awesome. For $35, Shamrock is a flipping awesome deal!

I present to you a selection of these photos in chronological order:

Near the beginning. Annoyed with people slower than me.
Cruising before the hills start.
Grinding up Broadway.
Sweet downhill relief after three miles up uphill.
Okay, most my pictures looked like this, so here is one. Almost finished.
300th something place. Beer me!
Running twenty miles this weekend. Going to the Banks-Vernonia State Trail with Alejandro instead of doing Coach Jim up Mount Tabor. Almost looking forward to the challenge... I need to get my head examined.

1 comment:

  1. You're terribly easy to spot... where was your green?!! ;)

    That is AWESOME that they let you download the pics for free!

    ReplyDelete