Wednesday, December 09, 2015

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY, WEEK FIVE

Let me just start by saying that I am so fucking over this. My pants are falling off my hips and I'm definitely a bit skinnier than when I hit 165 before (this was pre-running, so I've added lower body muscle I'm guessing). Anyways, I should just stop now. There is no point in going to 165... once I get there I'm immediately going to indulge and get myself back up to 168 or so, when I don't have to keep hiking my pants up like an early 2000s teen.

However, I set a goal of 165, and even though at this point it's RIDICULOUS, I'm not going to stop until I am there. Because when I set a goal, I like to achieve it. I don't like excuses or giving up. Even when it doesn't make sense. So with this week's slightly anemic loss and the lack of running, it might be a little bit before I hit my goal. Basically, the first time I weigh in at 165.0 or less, it's over. Doesn't have to be a Wednesday. I'll call it as soon as I see that number. Hopefully it's soon. I'm over it.

Last Week: 167.6 lbs
This Week: 166.6 lbs
Weekly Loss: -1.0 lbs
Total Loss: -9.4 lbs
Pounds from Goal: 1.6 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Don't be over it when you are this close. I totally hear you though. For the pants falling off, its almost Xmas... Someone needs a belt as a gift. What size belt do you wear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have a belt but I refuse to wear it with jeans.

      Delete