Monday, June 04, 2012

THE ONE IN WHICH I REPURPOSE THIS BLOG

So, I think I am going to go back blogging. The reason I stopped blogged in the first place was... wait for it... Facebook. That started to document my life so I fell off the blogging train. That still will be the place where my "life" is being updated. I am not going to post about Beaver games or everyday stuff on here.

Instead, the blog will be re-purposed into my running blog. It turns out a lot of runners maintain blogs - to write race reports and track their training. I don't think I am going to post about every little run or anything, but races and long runs probably. Maybe, we'll see where this takes me. I am excited to start utilizing it again!

So, the blog may have been optimized for screens running 1024x768 back in 2004 but I am keeping the same theme. I worked hard on it dammit. That is 100% custom shit - plus, I am lazy now.

You'll see a couple posts backdated from this one... while I am writing these later on, I wanted them to be posted at the correct date.

No comments:

Post a Comment